Susie has highlighted the reasons why you should attend a yoga class dedicated to pregnancy.
Benefits of pregnancy yoga
- Keeps the body supple without straining
- Boosts energy
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep
- Can be used to relieve pain in labour and childbirth
- Relieves common minor ailments during pregnancy e.g. swollen joints, heartburn, constipation
- Can help the expecting mother bond with unborn baby
- Classes are suitable for those over 14 weeks pregnant.
Pregnancy yoga observational studies reveal that the foetus to be a feeling, sensing, and conscious being of great sophistication.
The unborn baby can hear, feel, socialise, dream and remember.
Pre-natal life is a time of learning.
It is a time which will imprint on the psyche, and unconscious memories of that time will influence post-birth life and relationships.
Pregnancy is a transformative spiritual and physical experience
Re-connect with your inner-self and innate abilities to give birth via Yoga for Pregnancy.
If you are planning embarking on your journey to being a parent or interested in knowing more Susie would be happy to have an initial telephone consultation with you.