• Can keep the body supple without straining
• Can boost energy
• Can relieve stress and anxiety
• Can promote relaxation and restful sleep
• Can be sued to relieve pain in labour and childbirth
• Can relieve common minor ailments during pregnancy e.g. swollen joints, heartburn, constipation
• Can help the expectant mother to bond with the unborn baby
Observational studies reveal that the foetus to be a feeling, sensing, and conscious being of great sophistication.
The unborn baby can hear, feel, socialise, dream and remember.
Pre-natal life is a time of learning
It is a time which will imprint on the psyche, and unconscious memories of that time will influence post-birth life and relationships.
Pregnancy is a transformative spiritual and physical experience
Come to Yoga to empower you to:
Help to re-connect with your inner-self and innate abilities to give birth.